We will be happy to address any questions you might have
Wisconsin, WI 53083
Send Us a Message
Frequently Asked Questions
To start taking classes on AUM, you’ll need to set up an account.To create an AUM account:
- Go to www.aumperformingarts.com
- At the top of the page, click Sign up.
- If you choose to create a new AUM account with a name, email, and password, your password needs to be 8 characters or longer.
Once you create your account, you can change your account settings any time.
If you’re an existing student of Aum Performing Arts on Coursera, you can set up an account through the invitation to the Learning Program.
To take a course on AUM, you’ll need to enroll. When you enroll in a course, you’ll be able to start right away or come back any time to start/continue.
To enroll in a course:
- Open the course information page by clicking on the course title from the catalog.
- Click Enroll.
- Follow the instructions to enroll in the course. You may have the option for a free trial.
If you’re having problems connecting to AUM, first:
- Check your Internet connection
- Try clearing your cache and cookies
- Try waiting a few minutes before re-connecting.
- Make sure you’re using a supported and updated browser.
- Make sure you’re using a supported and updated device.
You can also ask for help in our AUM community
To get a Certificate for a course, you will need to pay a fee. For some courses, paying the fee also gives you access to other course features, like graded assignments.